Friday, December 6, 2013

Menu Plan, December 1 - 7

     I am a week behind posting our menu plan, but Thanksgiving weekend was very busy.  We had seven people at my parents house for our annual Thanksgiving lunch.  Over the course of five days, I learned to become very flexible with my meal plan and found out quickly it could not be set in stone.  Lists and spreadsheets keep my life organized and I do not care to deviate much from "the plan."  As the holidays approach, I know plans will change over and over again, but having a rough idea always makes things a little smoother :) 

Sunday
  • Thanksgiving Leftovers
Monday
  • Slow Cooker Pot Roast
  • Roasted Potatoes
  • Green beans
Wednesday
  • Veggie Burgers on Cornmeal Waffles Cakes
  • Sweet Potato Fries
Thursday
  • Butternut Squash Soup
  • Cornbread Muffins
Friday
  • Leftovers

Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment