Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Menu Plan, December 15 - 21

     Yesterday, I was off work for my birthday leave and it was a wonderful day.  As usual, I was little Miss Susie Homemaker and filled my day with baking, cleaning, laundry, and sewing.  In general, I spent my time doing things that I never have time to do during a normal week.  I  left time for a little relaxation, which included watching The Rachael Ray Show at 10:00 and my favorite Christmas movie of all time, Home Alone.  I managed to work in a small nap (accidentally) and enjoyed one of my favorite lunches - a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  All in all it was a great day and the first day I have had for myself since February 25.  Christmas break begins in 4 days!

Sunday
  • Shepherd's Pie
  • Green Beans
Monday
  • Black Bean Pizza
  • Green Peas
Tuesday
  • Potato Soup
  • Cornbread Muffins
Wednesday
  • Veggie Burgers on Cornmeal Waffles Cakes
  • Roasted Potato Fries
Thursday
  • Beef Vegetable Casserole (using up vegetables & sauces from the freezer)
  • Roasted Carrots
Friday
  • Leftovers
Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment