Sunday, March 30, 2014

Menu Plan, March 30 - April 5


     Spring Break has come and gone and I am very sad it passed so quickly.  J.T. and I had a great week doing little projects around our apartment, watching too much Modern Family, and experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen.  Our break was cut short on Friday, when we unexpectedly had to go out of town.  My grandparent’s house sold after being on the market for only two weeks, so we had to jump in the car, head to South Carolina, and finish moving out the remaining furniture.  One of the pieces of furniture is coming to our apartment and it will go in the dining area.  It is a hutch that my grandfather built, and I am so excited about all the extra storage space it will create.  J.T. and I plan on refinishing it once we move to a house, but for now, I am grateful that I will hold on to a piece of furniture that has been in my family for decades. 

     Throughout the week, I took pictures of a few of the new dishes I made.  Enjoy the photo bomb!



.

Toasted Coconut Muesli & 
Raisin, Sunflower Seed, and Flax Muesli 

.

Smoked Salmon Tart 

.

Spinach, Pea, & Brown Rice Frittata 

.

Big Cluster Maple Granola 



Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
  • Hummus Sandwiches
  • Sweet Potato Fries
Thursday
  • Sloppy Joe's on Whole Grain Corn Muffins (new recipe)
  • Sauteed Broccoli & Carrots
Friday
Saturday

  • Leftovers
Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment