Monday, November 25, 2013

Menu Plan, November 24 - 30

     The weekend always flies by and time seems to disappear.  I loved every moment I spent in the kitchen this weekend and had fun creating a few of my favorite classic dishes.  I will admit I was quite nervous about making the pop tarts, since I was attempting to make them gluten and dairy free.  Surprisingly, they turned out great and I couldn't have been happier.  They were especially fun to eat!  I hope to have the recipe on the blog soon. With this being Thanksgiving week, my feast preparation has begun.  I am looking forward to my favorite food day!

Sunday
  • Chicken Pot Pie
  • Sauteed Broccoli and Carrots
  • Homemade Strawberry Poptarts
Monday
  • Pea Soup
  • Whole Grain Corn Muffins
Tuesday
  • Veggie Burgers on Cornmeal Waffles Cakes
  • Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday
Friday
  • Leftovers
Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment