Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Menu Plan, November 10 - 16

     Since I do not post my weekly grocery store trips anymore, I thought it would be helpful to post my weekly menu plan instead.  Many bloggers have a weekly post titled "Menu Plan Monday."  My weekly plan always begins on Sunday, because this is technically the first day of the week.  While this may be a bore for some readers, it will be helpful when I am in a pinch to come up with a meal.   Personally, I think it is interesting to see what other people eat on a daily basis.  I am the girl starring at everyone else's grocery cart wondering what they people feed their family.  Although it is a few days late, here is the plan for the week:

Sunday
Monday
  • Veggie Burgers on Cornmeal Waffle Cakes
  • Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Thursday
  • Mini Meatloaves
  • Slow Cooker Lima Beans
Friday
Saturday
  • Leftovers from the week

What are you having for dinner this week?  

Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment